It’s easy to get started making your own wine.
Pick a wine, spend a little time, then bottle and enjoy!
November is here and the C word is fast approaching... in a rush for more wine? We have a 4 week red or a 4 week white available on sale this month (10L kits) that...
Scared to reach too far in your wallet this month? ...
Four weeks reds on deal for the month of September Red, Mezza Luna; Our most popular 4 week kit (Cab.Sauv/Merlot/Nebbiolo) $133 Zinfandel/Shiraz; A 50/50...
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here.
We are now officially one of the best places to make wine in the city. It's no longer just in our heads.
New to World Vineyard, for a limited time only, Pink Moscato from California!
Last year's limited release Australian Grenache Rosé was so popular, we've brought it back one last time.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip.
New ENIGMA from California has intense fruit aromas and notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied with a smooth, round finish.
What’s the skinny on new SKINNY MIST™? They’re fruit infused wines that are anything but skinny on flavour. We’ve paired the...
Strawberry and Watermelon is a natural flavour combination and a perfect addition to the Island Mist line of wines. We’ve taken fruity and spicy white shiraz and infused it with the...
Warmer weather is coming which means it’s the perfect time to get ready for all that summertime entertaining. See our collection of Island Mist recipes here!
- “Outstanding service every time I'm in. They're terrific about telling us about wines we're interested in trying and can often recommend a commercial wine that's similar so we can try it before buying a whole batch.”– Angela, Sep 2015
- “I've been with the gang at The Thirsty Vintner for about 5 years, after watching my brother struggle with the smell and mess of making his wine at home. i thought, 'there's got to be a better way!' Well, the better way is The Thirsty Vinter! Richard, Alyson and all the great staff over the years continue to treat me well, know my wine preferences, and connect with me when there's something new they think I'll like.”– Monica, Nov 2015
- “The Thirsty Vintner has helped me and my friends make great wine on a budget through their good advice and helpful service..”– Oliver Talbot, Sep 2015
- “I first came to the Thirsty Vintner with my father, looking for a fun hobby we could both enjoy when he visited. I've been a regular customer ever since, and always appreciate the fantastic service and great staff! The wine is excellent but the experience is even better.”– Sarah Taylor, Sep 2015
- “I came over to the Thirsty Vintner with Myra ( Royal Oak Village Wine Works ) and the staff made the transition very easy. Their product range allows me to try new wines and I have not been disappointed.”– Michael Fibiger-Crossman, Sep 2015
- “We have wine with every dinner. For years I've been coming to Thirsty Vintner. Not only is the wine superb - beats any $20-$30 wine in the liquor store - but the staff are absolutely fantastic to work with.”– Bruce, Oct 2015
- “I have been bottling wine here for years, I think I have all the papers from the wine that I have made. Only thing I make about 7 batches at a time and they just seem to vanish. Hardest part is hauling them out of the car once I get home, as for bottling the wine all the staff are great .”– Verna Trace, Sep 2015
- “I started with The Thirsty Vintner 2 years ago and have made about 25 batches of wine - that's how much I love it there! The wine is always delicious - and the staff? They're the BEST. Sometimes I'll go put on a batch just for the entertainment value! No.”– Shannon Marshall, Aug 2015